Friday, January 8, 2010

Toddler Skechers Where Can I Find Skechers Cali Gear Shoes For Toddlers?

Where can I find Skechers cali gear shoes for toddlers? - toddler skechers

I'm blue in the search for Skechers Cali Gear shoes Kooler infant / toddler size 7 in. They were now in the store, but only in size 10 They have camouflage, but I do not like camo know! I searched everywhere online and can be found in black and camouflage. Does anybody know where I can get the color I'm looking for online certain size? (I do not believe in the states of the ATM to live so I can go to the mall ...) Thanks for any help!

2 comments:

skylarsm... said...

Have you skechers.com ... If you then try to Sears seem to have a good selection of Skechers ... There I took my daughter 2 years shoes have ..

poohs_ho... said...

Have you checked eBay? You can also try www.skechers.com. Has anyone in the United States could go to the mall to look for you? Sometimes I have my family or friends there and then send items to me. Good luck!

Post a Comment