Saturday, January 9, 2010

Spa Treatment Tables My 15th Birthday Party...i Need Ideas And Opinions Please :)?

My 15th birthday party...i need ideas and opinions please :)? - spa treatment tables

Hey, it's my party of 15 in a few months, but I like it a bit more planning ahead of time. I have some ideas to start, so I need some advice ...

Last year I had dinner at a restaurant that was very good and has a beautiful picture and in the middle. I think doing it again, but I have other ideas ..

1. Visit a very nice hotel for the day and receive spa treatments in the act of eating in the night Reataurant with my 2 best friends.
2. Into a hotel with my 2 best friends and have a girly sleepover.
3. Skiing in the interior.

I also welcome other suggestions for what I could do, please. He hopes to invite more people to, but my recent ideas just do not really suitable for me and my best friends. I really need this event to be modern and stylish ...
My interests:

Shopping, beauty, fashion, animals and nature, ice skating / skiing, horse riding ..... Things as they really ...

Oh, and ideas for invitations would be great!

We thank you, a break:) xx

2 comments:

i love m.r. said...

I'm turning and 13 March for my birthday, I invite 10 people. Not all come to my house. Theres gonna be stretch Hummer to transport the baby boomers to. Finally, the baby boomers have to go home and order pizza, rent a movie go and Mario Kart on my Wii and rock band 2 on my PS3. We hope you will find ideas. You can in a gallery or a restaurant, or you can take your house if it is large enough and has a pool and entertainment! =] At my invitation, my mother went to this shop called Tea & Gifts, or something, and it is nice to these invitations, pink and white flowers and bright purchase, to her daughter, but not as a baby-ish Bratz or Hannah Montana is. No birthdays good theme for the character of older, and it would be necessary in order to receive invitations to generally happy birthday or something creative like me.

Answer or DIE :) said...

idk

Post a Comment