Monday, January 11, 2010

Michigan Lacrosse Store Can Someone Help Me Do Hockey/ Lacrosse Move, "the Michigan"?

Can someone help me do hockey/ lacrosse move, "the michigan"? - michigan lacrosse store

Hello.
I play ice hockey, a center of the MAI, the MAI and the captain of my team.
However, I do not know how the Rob Hisey, or "Michigan", while the rest are from my team. I am a little confused and disappointed with myself. would be a great help for me as a player, can one train in the corners, where no people, and open to move through the network. This seems to work perfectly, I do not know how. Instructions If you have advice, instructions, or resources that can help, id really appreciate it. THANK YOU!
ps. I have a staff of 50 FLEX, if that makes sense, and I've seen all the YouTube videos I could find.

3 comments:

neel said...

haha I took him one day in practice. lol im at Goliad. But my advice is to play and make ur own amazing movement. heres one, which for me worked the first time --
in a shooting (in practice) skate a bit slow right custodian.
Deke to do or shooting
reach the point that you to take in the face with his memory slap the stick from the disc can
Goalkeeper then click on the first floor, to the blade straight into the air and the blade goes right between the legs of the goalkeeper. its really funny

DCCanuck said...

Use the heel of the blade and cover 90% of the readers, are what some at the top then print on the back and the movie disc, and if you good in UU, it can make a film slides behind or above

DCCanuck said...

Use the heel of the blade and cover 90% of the readers, are what some at the top then print on the back and the movie disc, and if you good in UU, it can make a film slides behind or above

Post a Comment