Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How To Fix My Guitar For Guitar Hero It Just Blinks For Ps3 Why Won't My Guitar Controller Connect?

Why won't my guitar controller connect? - how to fix my guitar for guitar hero it just blinks for ps3

I recently completed a new patch for the driver to Grinder PS2/PS3 for RB or Guitar Hero work. But when you turn the controller will blink red only for a while and then stops.
I remember the same problem when I came on GH: III game controller that comes with it, but can not remember how I fixed it.
Can anyone help?

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Make sure that you, in conjunction with the first USB cable and press the PS button to sync with your PS3.

Diablo51... said...

Yes, make the timing work.

If this does not work, you can always go back to the store you bought.

Post a Comment