Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dubai Sport Tv Live Please Help?! I'm So CONFUSED!?

Please help?! I'm so CONFUSED!? - dubai sport tv live

I can move to Dubai and live with my dad or a stay in England with my mother to my A-level. I have the pros and cons of moving to Dubai, but both equal to 11 per page! Ahh, here they are:

Benefits
1. good experience
2. Improvement of school facilities
3. Warm weather and shopping =]
4. good experience, culture, new things to learn, etc.
5. more sports and leaisure to (as I will be in the sports industry, and put it live today, has little of that).
6. sure
7. it looks good on the CV
8. meet new people learn
9. better communication with sports, etc.
10. get free gym, where my father (its 360 poundsJoin where I live, lol)
11. come and live with Dad, as I havent since 3 was

And the disadvantages:
1. must leave the mother, family and friends
2. Do not drink until 21, maybe Tho hall house? and continue until the age of 18 can
3. expensive to live
4. No NHS dentists, doctors?
5. lol bad TV
6. must wear uniforms, for the sixth, white shirt and black trousers or skirt
7. The school is expensive, and it is private
8. Skin cancer?
9. I do not know what I do with my hamster lol Sammy
10. Unable to get EMA
11. If I stayed in England, my grandparents, etc., paid for my driving lessons and learn this year.


So, what do you think? I should add? What should I do? "I'm so confused = [

2 comments:

Sarah said...

She said he had not lived with her father since she 3 So, how do you know who has a close relationship?

You also get a better education, not just what u need to be considered on their résumé that U mentioned the British economy is crap and education spending is down, I would.

I wear a uniform and sixth grade is not so bad, was a black pants / skirt with white shirt and tie and jacket, and I had to make new friends, it was difficult in the first few months I have felt like a loser, but soon made friends with all current game and did not get invited:)

and I like sports, where I am in sixth grade has clothed exceptional benefits, basketball, tennis, squash, gym, tennis basketball, hockey andch, 2 football pitches, 2 rugby fields, 2 fields Rounders, baseball field, badminton and gymnastics camp. You can get that in public schools in the United Kingdom, private appointments! : P and Dubai have a higher education and the striking teachers who want to live there because the pay is much better, haha im jealous Infact I would be so happy: P

devote time to catch up with your father, because if you can go to UNI too late (that is, if you) want and how you said you want to play sports, you have enough time to go, I say that over the years to fly, I think I will this year have joined CNT:) in 19 and I still do not drive: P, I start at university, and the reason is because I never 'was always busy with my career and boxing and I ALWDing ays experience and I still am! and I is my work Diaye a pen! lol. but I know I can get to where you want:) no rush: P

If you lose your mother, but I'm sure you spend time with her in the summer:) new friends is great too:) I miss many of my friends, but I soon realized that in a moment of my life happens:)

i dont watch tv that does not bother me, but why do not you go there you will find tr and do something, such as physical education. I teach math to young children here, some are free, as I know, I do sing, but most of the receipt of 20 pounds per hour, it is just an idea, but the feeling you get, great:) I J has brought a boy, 2 years behind in math and 6 months, was before his class and this feelingwas just great:)

I do not understand the EMA that our family income is over so that the CNT-i relate to this, but the cost of living in Dubai is as CHEA. also, why not a job?

and if consumption is a big problem, but if my parents van haha (this is the time!) and festivals at home and left me a lot of times his father was the sound I am sure that the spirit whenever They are willing to sacrifice to stay here, I will sacrifice his house for his party: P

I hope this has helped, HUN): xx

Milo T said...

Instead their are advantages and disadvantages of each, you will appreciate the importance of the individual, is for you. Think: "Where can I be happy? How can I regret my decision more and what is the best place for me and for everyone?
See more than just immediate gratification. Think about your family. Think about your future. Not only the number of pros and cons, feel their priorities.
Good luck!

Post a Comment