Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Disco Belt Buckles DISCO????WHAT TO WEAR???!!!HELP PLEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZEEEE!?

DISCO????WHAT TO WEAR???!!!HELP PLEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZEEEE!? - disco belt buckles

for next Wednesday (2) my class about 80 girls () went to a nightclub.
almost always first on one (including me)
School is maintained and children go to school children, I (a girl go school.it all know that it's bad!)
So I have a few suggestions and everything you need to do is tell me that you should go!
ok ....

1.a dress.
Bands of roses on top and sides 5cm Abot under my boobs.it toured neckine and neck is not reduced, but not too high.
Has tinsee that a black box is skirt.yno with Lace around the bottom where it clings to her legs and the skirt a little flaky
ends just above my knees.you a belt used to take the shirt and skirt to wear.
black with silver pumps and legghings'm.

2. Choice.
aquay blue top with long sleeves with a fleet of long, thin, low V-neckline that goes straight across the knee.
Demin, with sea and go jeggins uggs gray to the leg.

Even the hair and makeup.
I puffy blonde drty hour inspectionsrraightn Coz I can not air live in Ireland and was recorded as the wettest year in history and almost every street of the town is rural and Flodden.
In addition, the CD starts out as 1 or what can not get ahead day.s straighned clok but WATV.

up?
U WUD children find these costumes sutable?
Thanks for reading and responding to the fullest! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ...
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv ...

No comments:

Post a Comment