Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Citrine Necklace My New Crystal Necklace Is Making Me Feel Wierd..or Is It My Imagination.. ?

My new crystal necklace is making me feel wierd..or is it my imagination.. ? - citrine necklace

I say this because I hope that if you're a little superstitious, which is the placebo effect, but he sent me this beautiful red jasper, crystal quartz, citrine, amethyst and other stones .. Energy balance and that's fine, but if I do I immediately sick, nausea, dizziness .... ect .. After a few minutes I realized that your reservation alittle less, but still there .. Only when I wear the chain, I want a real answer from someone who has the stones and how they work and if it is a real effect or not .. I like some, because it is something that causes a calming effect .. thanks ..

No comments:

Post a Comment